This officially licensed BERG John Deere Trac BFR go kart is not only striking and stunning but very cool to look at. As part of the trac range of go karts it is a strong, impressive and robust go kart that has been designed using more than 25 year of manufacturing experience.
Thanks to the oversize rugged farm style pneumatic tyres, extra large ones at the rear, this go kart can go virtually anywhere and handle any surface with ease. With its aerodynamic spoiler and pneumatic tyres you will run quicker than everyone else as well as being much quieter thanks to the roll and ball bearings incorporated in the go kart.
The wheels run fast and smoothly thanks to the roll-bearings. Steering can be done with just one finger due to the double ball bearing equipped steering mechanism.
This go kart comes with an adjustable seat giving the user many years of excitement and happiness with this go kart as they grow with it taking them from a child through to adult.
The tough, solid and durable frame go kart is just brilliant for playing outdoors because of the BFR hub system that is inbuilt. This allows to both freewheel and use it as a coaster brake. And it is definitely a safe choice since you have a back pedal brake. That gives you the opportunity to drive both forward and backward, and you also have a freewheel.
Built to be very sturdy and safe, a smooth ride is also guaranteed due to the swing axle.
BERG JOHN DEERE TRAC FEATURES:
- Official Licensed and decal go kart
- Rugged pneumatic farm style tyres. Extra large ones at the rear
- Can be driven forwards, backwards and stopping all by one pedal thanks to the BFR hub
- Aerodynamic spoiler and fenders
- Many years of use due to Adjustable Seat
- Wheels run fast and smooth due to Ball Bearing hubs
- Swing Axle giving perfect road holding
- Parking brake for extra safety
- Easy to Store (Stand in Up Right Position if needed)
- Tow bar comes as standard
- 5 years to adults