Childrens Project Work Bench For Ages 8+
Last two remaining
What better way to start your go kart project with this multi-purpose children's workbench.
This workbench is not a flimsy play toy. This steel framed bench provides a large and sturdy work space for all woodworking projects for kids aged 8+. Very similar to the Black & Decker workmate with the full length adjustable vise.
The Red Toolbox Workbench is fully adjustable to the height needed for safe working and provides the perfect base for children to undertake woodworking projects. The large work-space is made from particle board and also has room to store tools as well as a fixed position vice jaw with adjustable pegs which can hold irregular shaped objects. The anti-slip feet ensure a stable workbench.
Red Toolbox work bench lets children and adults work together and is a great way to transfer skills between generations as well as providing the opportunity for building some great memories.
- Fully adjustable to the height needed for safe working
- Large work space made from particle board
- Fixed position vice jaw
- Adjustable pegs which can hold irregular shaped objects
- Anti-slip feet ensure a stable workbench.
- Suitable for ages 8 years upwards
- Great gift idea for beginner woodworking projects
- High quality product
- Must be used under adult supervision
- Tools not included
- Workbench work surface dimensions 60 by 45cm; adjustable height 72.5 to 82.5cm
- Box measures 17 by 80 by 33cm