This brake works both rear wheels by pulling a hand lever on right side, giving even braking. Just fixes to the underneath side of kart base. The small welding tab on the tube is designed to stop the brake lever hitting the ground when not in use shown in last picture.
- Brake is made from 20mm steel tube and powder coated black
- Distance between brake pads is 540mm to centres.
- Each pad is 100mm in height and 40mm wide ,4mm thick... also steel
- Brake tube is held in place with two 100mm long zinc plated brackets, each having 4 fixing holes with screws included
- Width for a seat is 470mm maximum
- Designed to be compatible with all axles available in store
Pictures of kart are for illustration only, and does not come with brake assembly.